Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finnteresting (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

Finnteresting (private) Empty
PostSubject: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Finn saw a hot girl earlier, walking by him on the streets, so naturally, he followed her home, and figured out her address. He got a pair of binoculars, climbed into the tree by her house, and looked into her window of her bedroom. He watched closely everything she did. Finn climbed the tree a bit further, not knowing the tree couldn't support his weight much longer. Nor did he know he was visibly stalking her from the tree, and the window was way closer than it seemed to Finn.
Back to top Go down
https://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm

Unfortunately for Finn, that wasn't her bedroom, it was her parents! So instead of being a creeper on her, he was actually leering at a Married Woman! Times were tough for weirdos like Finn
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Finn didn't realize it was Charlotte's mother until he saw her father come in. He quickly got out of the tree, looking around for another window. Unluckily, he didn't spot one, so he decided to go Plan B. He quickly (super speed) went home, changed into a pizza guy outfit, and got a pizza from Walmart. He came back soon, with a pizza box. Finn rung the doorbell, hoping Charlotte would answer.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Her Father would open the door, look at him, then call "Bring me my Shotgun!". Since nobody ordered pizza, and it was highly suspicious that this guy suddenly appeared, he wasn't taking any chances. He was gonna protect his Baby Girl from this dude who probably kidnapped girls for cash.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

"Woah, woah, I'm just delivering some pizza. Don't shoot me, I'm just uh, confused. Wrong house, I guess." He quickly backed up, and randomly went to another house. After her father was gone, he looked up at the house, thinking of a way to make this work. Finn scratched his head, not noticing as he walked back toward the house, he passed by Charlotte. He looked back. "Oh hey, random person, I need your help! Do you know the girl who lives in this house?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Unfortunately for him, that wasn't actually Charlotte. It was one of those Minor-League Criminals, in this case, "Identity Theft", a shapeshifter who... stole Identities. Yeah, he wasn't that original. But he didn't rack up debts, no. He just borrowed money and messed up friendships.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 pm

"Dude, please, I need to know the girl who lives in this house!" Finn begged.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 pm

And that's when Identify Theft turned into Finn, robbed some lady across the street and took off
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Finn looked across the street at the shapeshifter robbing. He quickly ran away, back to his house. When he was home, he went into the phonebook and tried to find out who the girl was, by finding her last name corresponding to her address.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:11 pm

While he did that, she'd sneak out of the house via the roof, and go head for one of the most graffiti'd areas of New York City, intending to paint over it, about Hope, erasing messages of hate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnteresting (private)   Finnteresting (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnteresting (private)
Page 1 of 1