Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo

Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:05 pm

"Who is this triple j guy anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 1:22 am

She'd sigh in exasperation. "J Jonah Jameson, the guy who owns Daily Bugle Communications. The Guy who hates Spider-Man for some illogical reason. The guy who gives reports on all the giant screens in the city."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:38 pm

"Oh that guy. Yeah he is kinda suspect to me. But I really dont even listen to him."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 8:31 pm

"That's not the problem... The problem is that a lot of people do... Even the ones who don't even live around here! Public Perception is all that differentiates you from a Villain, and if enough people believe you're one, you could get seriously hurt!" She'd sigh in exasperation. Clearly, Alexa didn't care much for popular opinion...
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm

"Whatever. Triple bj can say whatever he wants. And the people well, if they hate me so be it. Ill still protect them even it that happens."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 am

She just groaned and flopped on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 5:32 pm

"What now? What are you groaning about?"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 1:44 pm

"Gee, I dunno. We're still identical... I just don't want to be blamed for shit you've done. I want to have my own identity..." She recalled times where Alexa had her take her place for tests and other things. Sometimes she woke up in the middle of the night, terrified that she wasn't her own person, but was just another Alexa. The Pot helped calm her. "Besides, can't you leave the bank robbers for someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superheroes Unite :: Earth :: North America :: USA-
Jump to: