Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:24 am

"Thank you." She said as she adjusted them. They were your normal everyday black framed glasses. Nothing special. "Nice muscles, my body type just won't let me build any." She said when he admired himself in the mirror. "I have a weird question for you. If you could have any super power or special ability, what would it be and why?" She was genuinely curious about what his answer might be.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 am

"Thanks. I mean, you still are pretty attractive, muscles on guys and muscles on girls aren't the same thing. You've never heard of THICC, huh?" he asked and laughed, putting on the red polo shirt she picked out. "Besides, all people are different, some people are more in it for the looks, some more into the personality, some 50/50. Some people like muscles, some like fat, some don't mind. Anyway," he unlocked the door and went to leave, when she asked that question. She's suspicious, he thought. "I mean, probably super strength, like Captain America or The Hulk. It'd be cool to go around saving the world." Jason left the room, going to the next. "My dad's meeting room."

It was a large room, with a long wooden table and lots of chairs, a TV on the opposite wall, and some plants. "I'm sure your dad has been here once or twice, since he's an executive."

Roman Aries (Darkmag), Human~18
Finn Reddy, Human (Superspeed)~17
Keith Noble, Human (Super strength, flying, healing factor, laser eyes)~18
Back to top Go down
http://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:55 am

"Interesting, personly, I think I would want magic of some kind because there are so many possibilities on what you can do with it!" She said as she followed Jason out the door. When she walked into the empty meeting room, there was one thought in her mind that popped up, she also said it out loud. "This room would be perfect to play D&D in!" She soon regrated saying that, what if Jason didn't know what D&D was? What if he didn't like it? To some people, she might have just sounded really stupid right now.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:05 am

Jason ignored the magic comment, although he knew she was onto him. She somehow knew about his magic. Was it the spellbook? He wasn't expecting company, that's why it wasn't put away, but the spellbook just looked like an old copy of the Bible, it wouldn't be obvious without actually reading it. He was wondering how she knew so much, he was considering asking her. Jason smiled at the D&D comment. "Yeah, perhaps, I'm not too sure. I played that game like two times in my entire life, when I was younger." He continued the tour, skipping over the training room, until a guy came upstairs and told Jason someone brought alcohol and female dancers.

"I'll be right back, I have to shut this down," Jason said to Claire, leaving the area.

A few teens were upstairs, three guys and two girls.

"Oh look who it is, it's Claire Sparrow. Why are you here, nerd?" one of the girls said.

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:18 am

"We could start up a D&D group if you would like? I got a bunch of friends that would jump at the opportunity." She said she was relieved that he knew what it was and has played it. Her question was never answered as he had to go stop the people with alcohol and other inappropriate things.

Claire was addressed by a girl, there was another one next to her, as well as three boys. She definitely wouldn't be able to fight her way out of it if push came to shove. "Because Jason invited me here, and I felt like it." She said back, her voice was filled with more irritation than she actually felt.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:25 am

"It's funny because she actually feels like she has a chance with him," the other girl said with an obnoxious sigh. "It won't happen, sweetie, he's just being nice and trying to get you more out there. He pities you because you're an ugly geek who spends her time with her jackass brother playing video games and dressing up, then posting it on YouTube."

"You're not special just because you're on YouTube," one of the guys said. "So don't think you're above any of us. You're just here by luck, Jason would never take an interest in a chick like you. Think of this as a warning, not as a threat."

"I would call it a threat," the original girl said. "I'd warn you not to try and fight back, but we know your best attack would be throwing a Pokemon card and saying weird Japanese shit." The teens laughed.

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:46 am

"I think you guys are reading WAY into it, to me, it seems like he wants to be friends, and nothing more. And trust me on this, I can do much more than that, I seriously really hurt someone with just a regular card you know." She said the other teens might take it the wrong way and think that she is challenging her. "I'll see you around." She turned around and started walking away from them, she hoped that they wouldn't attack. She didn't want to be forced to use her powers.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:55 am

"Whatever. Have fun, it'll be the only time in your life your kind is allowed to one of these," the third boy spoke up. "Have fun being an eternal virgin and playing Xbox your entire existence." The group of teens walked away, laughing.

Jason soon came back up, trying to find Claire. He found her in the meeting room. "Why are you in here?" he asked. "Did something happen?"

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:10 am

"No, it's okay." Claire had her back to Jason, there was a very strong emotion in her voice, whether it was anger or sorrow you couldn't tell, probably both. There were tears streaming down her face, but she didn't even look sad, she looked passive aggressive, there was a hint of sadness. "Nothing happened, it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:15 am

Jason slowly went over to her. "Are you alright?" he asked, closing the door behind them. He put his hand on her back, and went around her to face her. "Someone said something, huh?" he asked, speaking very softly. "I'm sorry about whatever happened. Kids in our school are just mean, whatever they said isn't true. You're really beautiful and a wonderful person." He brushed his thumb across her face. He sighed. "Can I tell you a secret?"

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:39 am

"Yeah, you can tell me one," Claire said softly. She took this time to study his face. His facial structure combined with the softness of his eyes. Created a pleasant to look at face. At least in Clarie's opinion. Not that looks matter to her, only personality.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:45 am

Jason put his hand on her cheek, cupping her face. "I've kind of always had a crush on you. I think you're insanely cute, but to be honest, I never talked to you because I was afraid other people would judge me for quote 'dating someone below me.' Looking at you right now makes me realize that was stupid of me. I just thought you should know that, if it makes you feel better." He smiled at her. "Now, do you want to go back down to the party?"

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:54 am

"Yes, it does thank you. I guess that you should know this too, I've had a crush on you as well, not for your looks or anything like that, but for your personality and you as a person." She said smiling. She thought for a second about going back to the party then said, "Where's the bathroom? I wanna wash my face first before we return to the party."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 am

"Oh, cool," Jason said with a smile. "That's odd, most people like me for my looks. I guess people are just superficial." He was staring into her eyes, expecting something to happen, when she asked about the bathroom. "Oh, it's across the hall , and two doors over. You don't have to wash your face, though. You can't even tell you were crying. Unless you have to use the bathroom and you're too embarrassed to tell me. In that case, you should 'wash your face,'" he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:14 am

Claire laughed too, "No, some of the tears dried and it feels stiff where they dried, it's a little unconformable with the dry crust on my face." She said. "I'll meet you down stairs." She followed Jason's directions and went to the bathroom, and quickly washed her face. She made her way down stairs and went on her way to find Jason.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:21 am

Jason smiled when he saw her and approached her. "I got you a cup of punch," he said and handed her it. He walked out onto the balcony, where no one else was. He shut the door behind them. "The stars look really cool tonight. I'm not much of a star guy, but yeah." He leaned on the balcony, and looked at her. "If we kiss now no one will have to know," he said with a smile.
---
Jake was finished editing. He was watching TV, with his grandfather sleeping next to him, muttering about bombs. He got up, to go get a snack, when he heard something fall. He quickly went into his sister's room, to find her lava lamp broke- and behind it was a book he never saw. He grabbed the book, and opened it, reading it. He flipped to a random page.

March 27th, 2017
Jason and I were made partners on the science project we were assigned. This is what I was dreading! What if he figures out that I have a crush on him! Or what if I embarrass myself around him! What if I make such a bad impression that he begins to hate me! I can't think about these things right now. I need to go to bed, I'll just focus on the project and keep it completely professional. I hope this goes well.

Jake growled, and threw it down. He turned into an eagle, and took off.

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:27 pm

"Thank you," Claire said as she took the punch from, Jason. She followed him out to the balcony and shrugged at what he said. When he suggested a kiss, she said, "I'm not sure about a kiss, but it couldn't hurt." She walked over and leaned over the balcony next to Jason.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Jason smiled at her and leaned in, slowly kissing her. He could tell it was her first kiss, because she was biting his lip on occasion, and kept getting her tongue in his mouth. It made it cute, though, and made it feel more special. Jason put his hands on her hips, using some tricks, like running his hand across her inner thigh. He wrapped his arms around her, and picked her up so he didn't have to keep bending down.

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Claire kiss back lightly, Jason's lips were softer than she had expected. Since this is technically her first kiss, she didn't exactly know what it felt like. But if she had to explain it, it would be it was exciting, like warmth and extasy running through her veins. She was basically the stereotype of a girl in love.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Jake saw them kissing, and landed on the porch. He turned back into his human self, and paced around the young couple a few times before deciding whether he was going to kill Jason or Claire, or both. He suddenly grabbed Claire and pulled her away from Jason, and just having blind rage, turned into a lion. He pounced on Jason.

Jason yelled, and quickly sent a spell at Jake, to knock him off of the porch. Jake would turn into a bird, and fly back up, going after Jason, taken back by the fact that Jason was using magic.

Jason used magic to create ice, and threw it at Bird-Jake. Jake turned into a gorilla and suddenly, the railing broke, and Jake fell.

Jason flew after Jake, grabbing him, and threw him back on the porch. "You're lucky I saved you. Who the hell are- wait a minute. Claire, is this your brother?"

"Claire, is this your crush Mr. Rich Popular Quarterback?" Jake mocked Jason. "Yeah, apparently I found your diary, Claire, and I know you are in love with Jason! I'm going to kill you!"

"Shut up, it's okay, I like her too," Jason said.

"Yeah I could tell by you two having sex with your tongues!"

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:57 pm

Claire oblivious to what had just transpired said, "You guys got powers too?! We could start a crime fighting group!"
She got excited, she didn't care about Jason's and Jake's disputes, they could fix them, it's not her fault that they were acting less than intelligent. She wondered about all the possibilities of what they could do.
"We would need to make a secret base and costumes as well, but we could figure that out later." She started rambling on what would they need to do to make the crime fighting group, and what they should not do.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:03 pm

"No!" Jake interrupted. "What the f*ck? You have powers, too, Claire? What are your powers? But, I am not starting a crime fighting group with this guy over here, that's not happening. What happened? Are you guys together? I'm so confused, you go to a party and end up making out with Jason Sungo? Next, why don't you destroy my camera and burn my Xbox?"

"Calm down. We weren't just fooling around, we really like each other." Jason stood by Claire. "Now, since we should probably replace this fencing before my dad sees, are you guys up for a trip to the hardware store and some milkshakes or something?"

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:37 pm

"It was nothing Jake, we just happened to have mutual feelings for each other, just get over it. Not everyone is as they are in your head." Claire snapped, "And no one's going to destroy anything."
She looked over at Jason, "We could go down and get the railing, and you could magically fix it? If you can't let's get to the store, and quick, we don't want to get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 pm

"I'll try it." Jason summoned the railing pieces to himself, put it together magically, and it was fixed. "Wow, I must be getting good at this."

Jake groaned. "What about the kids at our school, guys? This is going to get hate socially."

"Dude, I'm graduating, it doesn't matter, nor does it for you guys. What matters more, what we think or what people think? Besides, are we even actually together, Claire?" Jason asked, looking at her. "By the way, I'm still up for milkshakes."

Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:18 am

"I would say we are, I mean we confessed so, what else do we need?" Claire looked at Jason, "I'm up for shakes, Jake will come with." Claire said looking at Jake pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   

Back to top Go down

Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next