Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Way of the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kittencat123

The Way of the World Empty
PostSubject: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:13 pm

The Way of the World 1600
I AM LOKI
I AM LOKI OF ASGARD, AND I AM BURDENED WITH GLORIOUS PURPOSE.

Loki's calm, calculating emerald eyes scanned the horizon of this doomed city, looking for something yet nothing. *Surely these little mortals realise the calamity they are bringing apon themselves?* he thought, gazing at the traffic. Thick, suffocating smoke spiralled relentlessly upward on it's pointless path to join the clouds. He thought back to the time when he had tried to help this pathetic lot. The world that has simultaneously floods and droughts, obesity and famine, over filled and under filled. That's why this world needs a ruler, someone to help humanity reach their natural state; to kneel before a king. A God.

His arsenic green cape flew behind him like a blazing fire, and his gold horned hat curved upward to reveal their true nature. Loki stood atop a mighty sky scraper, the wind ruffling his ebony hair. Across the deathening gap between this building and the next lay the avengers base. Reaching high into the sky, it was a mighty sight to behold. The letter A was printed atop, but alas. None could see Loki, at lest from that building, because his illusions and magic hid him from the world. Or at lest, from anyone who didn't get too close.

BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:40 pm

Circuit flew through the city. By flew, she was riding through the telephone poles that connected New York. Circuit had always liked New York. The people were survivors and survivors survived to get hurt even more. Circuit was moving through the telephones wires with the speed of electricity as something caught her attention.

The blonde mutant zapped herself out of the telephone wire and landed on a building, smoking slightly, Her yellow and black costume smoked slightly, but was immune to the friction created. The person she before her she recognized vaguely as some big bad. But she was a big bad? So that means she either electrocuted his socks off or joined him. Villains were always around to do bad and she liked bad.

"Now who do you think you are to brood around in my city?" Circuit asked with the devil's smirk as electricity started to crackle between her fingers as she was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
kittencat123

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 4:02 am

I AM LOKI

As Circuit approached, he could hear the wires crackle slightly. But ultimately, he had no idea of her approach. It surprised him miledly as a blonde hair woman suddenly appeared on the rooftop. Loki stood slowly, looking at her. Inspecting her. Then he raised an eye brow at her words. "Your city?" He tried to work out if he had seen her before, and whether she was good or bad. Her words were something that Captain America might say, but her feel seems more like she is bad. Or maybe a trainee. Perhaps it was her smirk, or maybe even just her clothing. "So, What can I do for you?" He asked, making it sound almost sincere but a little of something else. Perhaps cockiness? This mortal didn't seem that threatening, but who knows. Loki guessed that she had other powers that were hidden so far.

He guessed that she was just itching for a fight. Her voice and her smile told a lot. But perhaps...an idea started to form in his head. It might not work, but it was worth a try. And hey, it might even be fun. A cold breeze formed, whipping around them, making his cape dance and fly. Loki took a careful step toward her so that they were now a few meters apart. "Oh, and by the way, I'm Loki" he said casually to answer her first question. He put his hands in the air to show her that he wasn't armed in any way. He wondered if she had a gun, but if she did it didn't bother him. Maybe even better if she did. Perhaps she relied on whatever sort of powers she had instead of man made weapons.

BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:00 pm

Circuit eyed the man up and down as she finally saw him turned around. He was handsome, but what he was wearing made her have to hold back laughter. First off, his helmet had long horns and he looked like an awkward bull and second off, he was wearing a cape. Circuit was pretty sure capes went out of season decades ago.

"I don't think you can do anything for me, doll," Circuit took a stop forward. She was just looking for another fight and electricity charged up more as it cracked among her fingers in a silent warning. She came armed. "Loki? Never heard of him. I'm Circuit," Circuit did a little sly grin as she studied the weaponless man. Of course, she knew that meant nothing as so many people were running around with powers that they wouldn't need weapons.

"I like my victims unarmed," Circuit was smirking evilly now as her golden eyes shined a little to brightly with the electricity running through them. "It makes it easier for me to have my fun!"
Back to top Go down
kittencat123

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 5:56 pm

I AM LOKI

Loki noticed her sly grin. He had seen it many times himself in the mirror. He suddenly realised how stupid he must look to her, but as per usual he didn't care one bit. It was almost as if he could feel the electricity running through her veins, itching to be released. He laughed, then said to no one in particular "this one is feisty!". He gave her a smile, one which everyone that knew him meant trouble. It is very likely trouble if he is smiling or seems happy at all. "Well, I must bid you good day and good bye." He said, pretending to tip a top hat. Then he took one step, two step, and fell straight of the building. He had however swung on a cable and entered the pre-smashed window near by, however making it look like he had either fallen to his death or disappeared completely. Loki had planned for something like this, and now it was time to put his idea into action. As the God of mischief, he wanted to have fun once in a while, even if it involved the hurt of someone else. But also he had greater plans ahead.

He then turned himself into a bee. He couldn't just turn himself into any animal, but there was a good choice. Besides, a bee would fit his purpose perfectly. He flew out an open window, and made the great trek to the avengers building, where (still as a bee) he would wait for this 'Circuit' to come and find him. He reckoned that he had left enough clues, for example the smashed window, leaving the window open, and clearing the entire skyscraper of people with some con he created. All he had to do was go up to the owner, and fool him into thinking it was an official bank holiday. He even produced some phoney paper work. The stupid human being didn't even bother to check it. And if she either didn't work it out or didn't want to find him then he knew that they would be no use anyway.

BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Circuit waltzed over to the edge of the building and looked over, the guy, Loki, was gone. She couldn't see his dead body plastered onto the sidewalk, so it was probably something else. Circuit might act like it, but she wasn't stupid. She also had good enough eyesight to see the broken window.

Normally, Circuit could care less about the guy and wouldn't go after him, but this one was different. He just felt different and that he was going to cause trouble. The blonde woman liked trouble very much and was interested in this stranger.

If I wanted to chaos some extreme mayhem, where would I go? Circuit thought as she looked to Avenger's tower. Circuit smirked as she turned into a zap of electricity and flew into the nearest telephone wire and then zapped into one of the power boxes on the outside of the building before zipping through the interior of the building.

Circuit covered the whole building in seconds with ease, but there was no sight of the guy. She reformed herself and looked around, her eyebrows coming together in confusion. Why would the whole building be empty is he wasn't here? It didn't make any sense to the blonde as she decided to go through the entire building again, but came up empty

Circuit let out a puff as she stuck her nose in the air, ready to leave the building. There was banks that needed to be robbed and buildings that need to fall. She didn't have time for some guy running around in a cape.

OOC: Okay, sorry. Fixed post though.

Last edited by BaileyBriseis on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kittencat123

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 4:04 pm

(Um just to say, he is still in the form of a regular bee. I'm not sure if you want to edit your post because she probably wouldn't know it was him, but she might guess. Or find something odd about the bee. Or try to squash it because she is a evil bee-hater. Lol)
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm

OOC: Sorry, fixed post.
Back to top Go down
kittencat123

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 5:11 pm

I AM LOKI

Within seconds she had crossed the gap and had made her way around the building. He watched, still as a bee, buzzing safely by a window. Loki watched until she was about to leave, then turned back into himself. He leaned casually against a wall, and gave her a smirk. "Nice view from here." he said, glancing out of the window. "But you know what I know?" he said, almost politely, while taking a large step toward her. "I know your deepest fears. Your darkest secrets". He took another step toward her so that they were now quite close. "I can exploit them, I can turn anyone you know against you, make the people you call 'friends' into your worst enemies."

He was now staring right into her eyes very intensely, yet his expression did not give a clue as to his feelings. His emotions. But who would want to look inside that messed up, mixed up jumble? Of course he was bluffing. But he was so very convincing, so almost authoritative with his ideas. He almost hoped that this pretty faced girl would be intimidated and become submissive, begging. But that would be no fun although that would also fit his purpose. He hoped that she would fight back, get angry with him. Maybe scared. Scared people often fight the best. Or at lest he hoped that he had her hooked and that she just wouldn't just leave. But Loki knew that he would be...satisfied with any outcome she could possibly produce.

BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Circuit turned at the sound of the strange guy's voice. She narrowed her eyes as he walked closer. Intimidated by his words? No; Circuit doesn't get intimidated. Worried? Slightly. She had some darker secrets that she put behind her, that deserved to stay buried. If this guy--the one who disappeared off buildings and appeared out of thin air could find up, then she was worried. Only one other person should and will ever know. She didn't like the way he was looking into her eyes.

Smart eyes, she thought. Too smart.

The blonde's eyes sparked slightly as the electricity built up along her fingers and moved up her arms as she growled with a dangerous glare, "Who's stopping from frying you right now? Me, so why don't you mind your own business."

Circuit's instincts just told her to run. She had been around the worst villains ever and fought some of the best heroes, but she didn't like people knowing her secrets and this guy was obviously powerful. Maybe a telepath? Circuit didn't know and Circuit likes to be well informed. She could always just go to a bank and rob it and have her own fun.
Back to top Go down
kittencat123

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 12:44 pm

"Go on then, do it." He said challengingly. He could see that he had her worried at lest. But as he thought about it, what was there to stop her electrocuting him before he could move? It probably wouldn't kill him, but he wasn't sure. He had never been electrocuted before, perhaps it just might. However with Loki, you could be sure that he always had a trick up his sleeve. What appeared to be him started to flicker. He cursed under his breath from where he sat, in a coffee shop nearby. Her electricity must have been tempering with the illusion. He wasn't finished yet, but she must have figured out the illusion by now. Again it flickered, and so he turned it off. Then, he made another one come inside the window like it had been there all along. Loki's illusion stepped inside, then raised his hands and shrugged his shoulders to say 'I guess you have caught me'. The real Loki readjusted everything, this time using a series of projectors and mirrors. The God of mischief and lies (also formerly the God of evil, maybe still is) resorted to doing what he does best; lying. "This is really me this time." he said.

Loki was counting on her curiosity, or whatever kept her here so far and what made her investigate, to keep her from leaving and also killing him. She couldn't currently (such bad pun sorry, barely even a pun) kill him, but if she tried she would realise that he was an illusion. Once that happened, she would either get bored and leave or try to find him to kill him for real. But why shouldn't she kill him? If he was dead he couldn't carry out the threats of torture and revealing secrets. "You ever been here before? The avengers tower?" the illusion asked. Real Loki rubbed his hands together. "This is going to be good." He mumbled to himself. He just needed to see her reaction, what she would do. Then either he would make a big scene to attract attention or she would do the work for him by attacking him.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Circuit narrowed her eyes as the guy, Loki, seemed to shimmer. As if he wasn't there. The electricity-based villain has been around the worse of the worse and knew there tricks. Then the figure disappeared and another stepped out. Her golden eyes sparked with anger. How could she beat someone who seemed to be able to change and disappear?

"A few times," Circuit answered. First, he claimed to know her secrets and secondly, he didn't seem to be up to something important enough if he just wanted to converse with her. In Circuit's mind, she could either attack or just leave. She was getting bored anyways.

The blonde knew that if she killed Loki that then the Avengers and any other heroes won't have to deal with him. Circuit lived to make them miserable, so why would she do that? She knows that it is easier to distance herself from certain troubles. Loki seemed to be one of those certain troubles and Circuit didn't appreciate being played with.

"I'm sorry, doll, but I better make my exit. You don't seem to be all that much and there are much more important places for me to be," Circuit did a fake little pout before turning into a yellow wave of electricity and zapping into the nearest power cord.

She was aiming for a bank on fifth street. Or maybe she could fry out the electrical grid at the X Mansion? There were so many options for her that were better than wasting any more time with some magician with a cape.
Back to top Go down
kittencat123

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 8:00 am

Thor was a few stories below the pair. He was starting to wonder why there was an out of order sign on the lift over floor 29 (is that the one they are on??) and on none others. I should go check that out. How will those people get home?. He took the lift up until he was just below. For a second he was puzzled. Why was there no noise? Then, he was angry. It wasn't a good idea to make the God of Thunder angry. He realised that he could hear voices. Two of them. And one of them he knew very well.

He span his mighty hammer, and all around the building a thunderstorm sprang up. He smashed through the ceiling, not stopping to think about the consequences of doing so. His eyes ran over the space, his eyes looking for just one face. "LOKI!" he boomed as saw just what he was expecting; his brother. His adopted brother who had wronged him so many times. Who had wronged the whole of Asgard and also Midgard. "Where is thoust accomplice?" he said, grabbing the illusion Loki's collar. With the thunder storm raging outside, created by none other than Thor in his rage, it seemed to be effecting the electricity. Sometimes for good, sometimes for bad. A power cable was hit, the one Circuit was traveling on, and it cast the whole top half of the Avengers building into darkness. But then, Thor remembered back to when he fought Iron man. He blasted the suit with his lightning, and instead of being destroyed it was charged to full power.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 8:16 am

It felt like Circuit was body slammed out of the electrical socket as she was sent flying out in her normal form as she hit the ground hard, sliding into a wall. The building was black, but she could see golden hair. The lightning that was practically flying through the air had no affect on her as she glared at the silhouette of who could vaguely make out as a man.

I should have gotten out faster, Circuit thought, she didn't want to be involved in some dispute between two messed up heroes or villains or whatever, but now she was dragged back into the fight with little to no word about it. She knew when to back out and be a coward. This was one of those instances where she did not want to be apart of whatever was going on.

"Who the hell are you?" Circuit grumbled as she made her way back to her feet. "And accomplice? Hon, I'm the main course."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 pm

(Psst please respond)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way of the World   The Way of the World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Way of the World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superheroes Unite :: Earth :: North America :: USA :: New York-
Jump to: