Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkseide

Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Empty
PostSubject: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 2:16 am

She opened one eye, and groaned... She didn't like what she was seeing. So she closed her eye and tried to get back to sleep. But it failed. Opening her eyes, she'd stare into the soulless gaze of Macho Cat Randy Savage. Who was hungry.

"G'way".

Macho Cat refused, then jumped onto her head.

"...I hate you, so much"

Moving the cat, she'd get out of bed and fall face first. She could've sworn she heard the Cat mewing in laughter. "Brat." Getting to her feet, she'd open her door, then open the door to her sister's room. Grabbing Macho Cat Randy Savage, she'd let him down directly atop Alexa's face.

Last edited by Darkseide on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 2:59 am

Alexa was in her bed fast asleep dreaming. Then all of a sudden she was woken up by a giant hair ball being dropped on her face. Alexa then removed the cat from her face after flailing for a second. Once removed she then glared daggers at her twin.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 am

Macho Cat could be heard mewing in laughter. "You know I hate it when I wake up and that damned cat is in my room, Alexa..." She'd jump into her sister's bed, landing an elbow atop her sister's stomach. "I know you let him in. Mom and Dad don't do that anymore."

Last edited by Darkseide on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:37 am

Alexa let out an oof as her sistered elbowed her in her stomach. She then rolled her eyes as Ali made her ridiculous accusations about her letting the cat into her room. " Sorry sis wasn't me. I was in here al last night with Finn maki...-uh never mind"
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:48 am

"You were doing what with who?" She narrowed her eyes, and started poking her sister in the side rapidly. "You know-who is in league with that Spider-Man menace! It's people like them why I don't have any interest in playing 'Hero', since they're all frauds." Yup, she bought into Triple J's claims. "At least that Spider-Woman seems to be on the right side of the law"

Last edited by Darkseide on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Alex groans as she then pushes Ali off of her bed. "Whatever" She then proceeds to put the cat on her sisters face while she is on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Unfortunately for Alexa, she was unceremoniously pulled out of her bed by Synn. Macho Cat spent very little time on Synn's face, having already had enough of faces for the moment. "No, not Whatever. This is exactly why I refuse to gallivant around the city playing 'Hero' with you. You don't take anything seriously." All the worrying about her Sister, plus the backlash of her own powers, had led to Synn changing her own life. "I'm done." She'd get up, and leave. Macho Cat would poop out a turd, rudely, and leave as well. A few moments later, Synn's door could be heard slamming.

Once in her room, she'd open her window, and grab her bong. The stress was back, and it needed to go away.

Last edited by Darkseide on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:33 am

Alex gets up off of the floor from being dragged down. She then looks as Ali and the cat leaving the rook leaving a turd. Alex groans as she then picks up the peice of poop using a shit she had stolen from Ali and then throws it away. She then goes to her sister's room and opens the door to find her getting her bong.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:38 am

"Urgh... Go way. Please. I has headaches up the ass... Den 'gain, you never cared. It's always 'Alli, heal me please', without a goddamn care as to what it does to me..." She'd light up the bong, and start doing her thaaang. "Oh, that feels so much better now..." She'd look over at Alexa. "You're still here?"

Last edited by Darkseide on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:36 pm

"Of course I'm still here. And about the healing thing I have only asked you 5 times in my whole life. And do care." Alex then sit on the edge of her sister's bed.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 5:27 pm

"You still suck at math." She'd laugh, then take a deep breathe of the pot. "I never asked for this... Any of it. I'm happy you like to go out and play Hero, but I never wanted any powers... Certainly not any with these side effects..." Actually, there was no real evidence that her powers caused a backlash, but nobody really cared enough to find out. They figured it was easier to let her do the pot. And it did seem to help her at times.

Last edited by Darkseide on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:04 pm

"You do realize i never wanted powers either. We cant blame anyone but our dad. Not our fault our dad happen to be a god. I just chose to do some good with my powers."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:11 pm

"Yes, without a thought as to what it might mean if someone discovered who you really are." Especially since they were identical twins. At first, she had tagged along, but eventually she'd stopped. Headaches, and other pains had quickly followed. She was convinced it was related to her powers, which seemed to be able to heal just about anything. Yet, she never used them on herself. "What if they come after me, thinking that I'm you? I can't exactly defend myself the way you can." Considering she had one defensive move, and zero offensive ones.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 pm

"That will never happen. I have a mask that can only be taken off by myself or apollo himself."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 pm

She'd roll her eyes. "So you say, but you never know what happens." Turning to stare at her sister, she'd continue to speak. "Why is this so important to you? You know there are others out there, making a difference in the World. Not all of us need to be out there, risking our lives. Do you have any idea what it would do to our parents?" Yes, the God Apollo was their Father, but it's not like he was there for them like a Mortal Father. "They'd be crushed... And I'm pretty sure I can't raise the dead..." Lord knows she hasn't tried. Last thing she wants to do is start the Zombie Epidemic.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 11:49 pm

"Then I'm not gonna die. And besides Apollo really doesn't give a shit he probably and mom would be happy knowing i died doing something good. And this is important to me because I feel
like I have to do something if i have the power to.
" Alex says the last part kind of angrily and with passion. her eyes then start to tear up a little.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 12:07 am

And it was at that point Macho Cat would start rubbing up against Alexa, as he was still hungry. Since, nobody had fed him yet. She'd roll her eyes. "We're in the middle of something, Cat." Alas, Macho Cat Randy Savage was not impressed, and stared at her. Rolling her eyes, she'd exhale some pot, and walk past her sister to open the door, so Macho Cat could get some food. "Look, you know I worry about you all the time. I just wish you wouldn't see every crime as something you need to handle. There are others out there for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:59 am

"I just find it as a personal responsibility. I feel that if i do this then I can erase the mistake that I am. Almost all the time I feel like a mistake. Like I was not supposed to be born." Alexa then starts to cry more little by little.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:39 am

Ugh... Alexa was such a Drama Queen. She'd toke a bit more, then blow it into Alexa's face. "No, that's me. I was the mistake. Don't you remember? Mom keeps calling me a Mistake." It was true, there were a few incidents where their Mother had looked at Synn and called her a Mistake. Although, that was just an accident, as their Mother had been talking about something else each time, and just happened to notice Synn. Dragging her sister to her bed, she'd pull her down and hold her, toking when she could. "There, there... We all know I'm the Synner and you're the Best..."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Alexa sniffed as she continued to cry a little. " I am still a mistake. Technically we both are. We weren't supposed to even be born. Even though i know i what you juat said i still feel like one."
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 5:25 pm

It was then that her fangs came out and she sucked the lifeblood of her sister. The Pot Vampire strikes again! She'd pat her sister's back, an expression of disinterest on her face (and people wondered why she was single!). "You need to cheer up. You're young, lovely, and you just had a boy in your bed."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 5:39 pm

"Whatever. Alexa then wipes her face off with her sleeves. She then smiles a bit and the takes hold of Ali's bong.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 pm

"No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. You're the responsible one, and the Heroic one. Real Heroes don't do weed, and you know that." She'd take her bong back from Alexa. "Besides, don't you have some patrolling to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Alexa rolled her eyes and laughed a little. Sure heroes weren't supposed too but they did it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 7:54 pm

"The last thing we need is Triple Jay announcing that you're a pot fiend. He'll find a way to make it seem like you're always using." She'd scowl at Alexa. "I don't want to catch you smoking my weed." She'd shake a finger in a condescending way at Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)   Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins Sunny Side Up with a Side of Pot (Alexa and Synn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Superheroes Unite :: Earth :: North America :: USA-
Jump to: