Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparrows chillin' (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

Sparrows chillin' (private) Empty
PostSubject: Sparrows chillin' (private)   Sparrows chillin' (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:47 am

It had been a month since Jason and Claire first started dating, and today was the day that Jason would first meet Mr. Sparrow and Grandpa Sparrow, as well as the first time Jason was over at Claire's house.

Jake was doing a solo video, playing Bioshock. He hadn't showered in a few days, and his room was a mess. His hair was unkept- he was going through an obsession era. Summer did that to him.

Jason knocked on the door. He introduced himself, and Mr. Sparrow let him in. "CLAIRE, JASON IS HERE!" Mr. Sparrow yelled. "She'll be down in a minute, she's just fixing her hair or something, you know women."

Jake quickly went to the bathroom door, and started beating on it. "Claire, how long does it take you to take a shit, my f*cking bladder is going to explode of Monster Energy!" he yelled, not realizing Jason was there.
Back to top Go down
https://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Sparrows chillin' (private)   Sparrows chillin' (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:53 am

Claire came out of the bath room, her face freshly washed, "I just finished taking a shower, you can use it now."
She walked down stairs as Jake rushed into the bathroom behind her. "Hi, Jason! I'm glad you could make it!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sparrows chillin' (private)   Sparrows chillin' (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:00 am

Jason smiled at Claire. "Hey. Glad to finally meet you," he said to Mr. Sparrow. Jason then greeted David (Grandpa Sparrow), and shook his hand.

"You hurt my granddaughter, and I'll rip of your testicles and sell them to hungry chimpanzees," Grandpa Sparrow said.

"Oh, of course," Jason said, then followed Claire upstairs. "So, what did you want to do?" he asked, then grabbed her hand and spun her around. He kissed her.
Back to top Go down
https://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparrows chillin' (private)   Sparrows chillin' (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparrows chillin' (private)
Page 1 of 1