Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:00 am

Circuit was standing on the edge of a tall building in New York, one of her favorite places considering all the lights and especially all the electricity. She stood in her typical revealing Circuit giddup as she stood on the very edge of the building, electricity building in her hands. Circuit aimed a blast towards the bank that was below her, blasting the doors off the place and making the building have a black out.

"Ahh," The blonde sighed. "I can already hear the screaming."

Circuit electro-jumped through some telephones poles and then into the bank building through some electricity sockets before zapping into the bank in a form of yellow electricity. She appear suddenly with a spark as everyone started screaming at a new octave.

"It only makes it more enjoyable when they scream," Circuit sighed dreamily as she demanded loudly over the screaming citizens, "Now give me all your money and no one will get hurt." Circuit smiles sweetly and added, "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:28 am

"Are you ready to meet your resistor?" Denotatus flew through the doors on great white wings, which disappeared when he touched the ground in a shroud of white mist. His white and black cloak waved as if being blown around by an invisible wind. His white winged mask had a starking contrast with his dark brown eyes. He had heard screams coming from this bank while he was down the street, and flew here as quick as he could. He wiped out his arm and a playing card flew out of his sleeve and into his hand faster than the eye could catch. The card was customized and held was looked like the reaper on its face.

He glared at the villain, "Let's see who wins, magic or lightning."
Out of the corner of his eyes, he could see some people were recording a video or taking pictures. They were in for quite the show.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:35 am

Circuit watched the younger boy with a mixture of amusement and annoyance. This bird boy thought he could defeat her? Circuit put her chin up in authority as she smirked at the hero. "What a shocking pun. But Bird Boy, you should get out of here before I fry your pretty little feathers."

Circuit followed his gaze to some people making videos. She made a mental note not to kill them. Circuit grinned at the camera as she spoke loudly, "Watch YouTube as one of your wittle heroes gets their *** handed to them."

Circuit turned let off a skinny blast of electricity from her fingers that would only do minor damage. Circuit was looking for some fun and liked the attention. What better way to get those things, including money, than rob a bank and beat the hero trying to defend it?
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:18 am

Denotatus whipped up a magic circle to use as a shield, some of the electricity got to him, but not all of it, it was cut off.
"That was shocking, but I'm ex-static to show you what I can do." He grinned at his own bad pun. The Reaper card started glowing a red orange color, he threw it with deadly speed and accuracy at her abdomen, one the card left his hand, it was suddenly surrounded by roaring red and yellow flames. In his other hand a dagger appeared, the blade appeared to have a ripple kind of look, like a pebble dropped in water. He pointed it at her, "I won't kill, but I have no problem with maiming."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:25 am

Circuit was fast and flexible, like electricity, which she shifted into at the moment and went into an electrical socket before the weird flaming card could hit her. A second later she popped out of the lights hanging overhead right behind Denotatus.

"Aww honey," Circuit cooed. "You're going to have to be a little faster than that." Circuit then turned herself into a nice wave of electricity as she flowed with the movement of lightning towards the young hero, fixing to go in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:35 am

Once his opponent disappeared, Adam cut through the air with the dagger, the air in front of him seemed to crack and break like glass, he jumped through it into the Mirror dimension. Once inside he turned around and cast a spell on his dagger, so it would start to resist electricity my emitting a negatively charged magnetic field. He stuck his head back out of the portal to the regular realm, "Come and fight me!"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 11:51 am

Circuit took on the challenge happily and in her electricity form zoomed at the younger hero with a crack of electricity. She was ready to fly the boy's brains as a little lesson to all the other heroes to leave her alone unless she asked for the attention. She was not phased by the weird portal thing. She has saw much weirder things in her lifetime.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Denotatus moved back slowly, at least no one could be hurt as long as they stayed in the Mirror Dimension. And he could practically bend matter to his will while he was in there. He waved his hand, and the everything around them started to fold flex and duplicate, like a kaleidoscope. Then he was hit and was sent flying, into a near by wall, and the portal closed.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Circuit looked around. She has never been in a weird broken mirror place before but she was unaffected as she turned back into her solid form after flowing through Mr. Angel Wings like copper. She smirked at him as she taunted, "C'mon! You can send me to all the little weird rooms you want, but you can't defeat me. So get me out of here and rob my bank and I'll consider letting you out scotch free."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Action! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Action! (Private)   Action! (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action! (Private)
Page 1 of 1