Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week at Jason's (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

Week at Jason's (private) Empty
PostSubject: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:24 pm

It was the second-to-last week of summer, and Grandpa Sparrow/Mr. Sparrow were out of town for the week. Jake and Claire were going to stay at Jason's.

Jake walked in with his luggage. This was only the second time he'd been at the mansion-like place. He adjusted his glasses and looked at the butler. "Well aren't you looking snazzy with that suit on," he said and laughed, causing the butler to roll his eyes.

Jason came downstairs, and smiled when he saw them. "Hey guys," he said, and kissed Claire for a long moment.

Jake looked at them kissing, then put his luggage down. "Well, okay, you guys keep doing that, I'm going to go edit together a video. Thanks, butler." He made his way to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
https://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Claire walked in after Jake, she was holding two bags, one full of clothes for the week and another +full of the necessities one would need when away from home. "Hey," Claire said when Jason walked in and continued walking towards him.
"Will you show me where I'll be staying?" Claire asked after she had kissed Jason.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:46 pm

"Yeah, my bedroom," Jason joked and smiled. "Here, follow me. Jake will find his way to his room." He held her hand and went into an elevator, going up to the third floor. "I decided to give you the guest room right by my room, Jake gets one a floor up. My dad isn't here right now, but he wants to meet you later, okay?" he kissed her forehead.

Jake went into a random room, with a computer, and sat down. He had to have the video up by 3 PM, and it was 1:15. He really put himself in a time scrunch.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:54 pm

"Okay." She said as Jason kissed her forehead. "When do your dad will get back? Do you think there is enough time for some experimentation?" Claire asked she could feel the mischievous flicker in her eyes. They waited patiently for the elevator to reach the third floor, which they stepped out on.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:58 pm

"Yeah, definitely, although the maids might get concerned. What did you have in mind?" he asked, taking her other hand and turning to her. There was a lot of height difference between them. "Like, powers experimentation?" he smiled. "I see the flicker in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:15 pm

"Exactly," Clarie smirked. "Do you think you have a good place to use for that sort of purpose?"
She pulled Jason down the hall, towards their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:23 pm

"Well, my room is enchanted so it can't be harmed by magical ways. Do you want to go there?" Jason asked, opening his bedroom door. He smiled and pulled her into the room, close to him, and kissed her. "Alright, what do you want to experiment?"
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:40 pm

"Sure." She laughed softly as she was pulled into the room, and into Jason's embrace. She closed the door with her foot. "Let's start with something small." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Jason let go of her hands. "Okay, I'll tell you what, I'll shoot some spells, you counter. Sound good?" he asked, taking a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Claire mirrored and also took a few steps back. "Sounds good." She readied herself for what might come at her, so she could dodge and counter. The countering part made her a little wary, she could shapeshift and that was about it, She wondered how she would counter, maybe turn into something that could spray water and spray him? She wasn't so sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week at Jason's (private)   Week at Jason's (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week at Jason's (private)
Page 1 of 1