Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanders Household (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

Sanders Household (private) Empty
PostSubject: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Finn was in Alex's room, watching her play Guitar Hero. He was sitting on her bed, staring at her butt and pretending to be listening to what she was saying. Finn heard some noise, and Alex's mother came in, asking if either of them wanted a snack. Finn said he'd be fine, worried he almost got caught looking at her butt. "Hey, Alex," he said, in a trance. "I bought you a gift for our two-month anniversary thing."
Back to top Go down
https://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 am

Alex had invited her boyfriend over to just relax on their day off. She was playing guitar hero while he watched her play. She had realized a while ago that Finn was not really looking at her playing more or less looking at her butt. She then notice her mom come in and ask if they wanted anything and Alex replied with a simple head shake. After that Finn then said something about a gift for their 2 month anniversary. Alexa then stopped the game and and sat next to him on the edge of her bed. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:12 am

Finn super-sped and got a bag. He put it on the bed, and reached inside, handing her two things- the first was a package of Pokemon lingerie. The second was a really tiny pair of shorts. "Tada! Do you like them? I didn't know your size for the shorts, but I tried my best relative to the size of your underwear I've stolen. Do you like them?" he asked again, putting his arm around her. "I say you should try them on right now."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:31 am

Alex looks at the clothes he got her and the looks back at him. She then back hands him and puts the clothes back in the bag. " First off, i'm not putting these on, around you anyways. Secondly, WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK ITS OK TO TAKE MY UNDERWEAR!?!??! And to think I had a gift for you that you might've actually liked."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 am

"Sorry! Why not? We've been together for two months, why wouldn't you wear something like that for me?" Finn said in disappointment. "What was the gift? Did it involve you nude? If so I will give you my left leg to get that present," he said, grabbing her hand and begging. "You're just so freaking hot, dude, can you blame me for wanting to see you show some more skin?"
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:58 am

Alex looked at finn as he begs and grovels for her to let him know wwhat his presnt is. She then ponders for a
moment before speaking. "OK, ill make you a deal. You get me a better gift and promise to never steal my underwear again and ill give you your present." Alex then smile wickedly and pokes finn on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:06 am

"OKay, I can accept that deal," he said, excitedly, and anxiously waited for her to reveal what the present was. Please be nude, please be nude, please be nude, he chanted in his head, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 am

"I don't know why you are still here. You must not really want your present, huh?" Alexa smile and laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 am

"Oh, uh, right," Finn said and left the room. He came back soon with a jewelry box. "It's the best I could afford, I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:29 am

Alex looked at the box with wide open eyes. She then looked at finn in surprise. " Finn, you didn't need to get this."

Last edited by Rhyolo on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:35 am

"Yeah I did, I want your body. Now, show me what my present is."
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:44 am

"Ok im gonna ignore the fact that you just said that and just enjoy the sediment here." Alexa then kisses Finn in the forehead and takes the box. She then opens it and sees a necklace with a heart on it. She then closes the box and puts it on her dresser. She then pushes Finn on the bed and begins to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 2:11 am

Finn was very excited when she started kissing him. He grabbed her butt and kissed back. Finn then did something very underhanded (but smooth and comical, nonetheless), and rubbed her back- while doing so, he unhooked her bra and threw it off from under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:04 am

Alex notice that her bra was gone and was surprised. She broke the kiss and smiled. "Looks like you got you gift before i could give it to you. she then removes shirt and starts to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:12 am

Timeskip for obvious reasons

Finn woke up, without a shirt and only a pair of shorts, in Alex's bed, under the sheets. He looked beside him, at a sleeping Alex, who was under his arm. He yawned, grabbing his phone to check the time. It had only been 15 minutes. Finn hugged his girlfriend, even though he probably didn't smell the greatest because of how sweaty he was.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:29 am

Alex was half asleep in her bed. She thought she had the craziest dream where she and finn basically made out until they both fell asleep. But then she opened her and saw Finn next to her. He then hugged her. Even though he was sweaty and didn't smell the best Alex Cuddled up to him like a cat and kised him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:38 am

Finn kissed her neck, then worked his way to her chest, where he did some inappropriate things before going back up to her face and kissing her on the lips, holding her extremely close to him. "You're so hot," he whispered in her ear, rubbing his hands across her body.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:25 pm

As finn did what he did to he Alex bit her lip and enjoyed every secpnd of it. Once he heard him whisper in her ear she then satrted to kiss him. But this time more agressively. But as she did this she accidentally broke wind and the abruptly stops.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Finn paused. "Did you just-" he laughed. It oddly kind of turned him on more. Finn kissed her again and turned onto his back so she was on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Alexa blushed and nodded to answer his question. He then laughe but after laughing it seemed he was turned on by it an began kissing her again. Alex still blushing then kissed him back more aggressively. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him like there was no tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 10:08 am

Finn kissed her back, going to town touching her butt. After a little bit, he broke the kiss. "I think if you're not going to strip your bottom, you should put on the shorts I bought you. Pleaseee?" he begged, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 11:05 am

Alex sighs as she looks at Finn. "Those shorts will basically be underwear. So if you want me to be in my underwear you gotta be in yours, Huckleberry." Alex then ruffled is hair and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 11:31 am

"Done," Finn said, taking off his shorts and throwing them onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Alex then took off her sweatpants and threw them on the ground. After doing ao she continued to kiss Finn.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:07 am

"Nice," Finn said under his breath, kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanders Household (private)   Sanders Household (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanders Household (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next