Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's electric, boogie woogie (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Empty
PostSubject: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Roman was in his underground bunker, fixing his suit. It had a small hole it in after a fight in downtown today, with a few heroes. He was welding the iron back together, and was being very careful about it. Roman stopped working on it after a while, and looked in the mirror. He was very tall, at 6'5", muscular, with milk chocolate skin. He had long black hair, and a beard going on. Roman's warm-turned-cold eyes looked back at the Darkmag suit, and he walked over to it. He decided he was going to steal more tech from Stark, and possibly Sungo. Roman touched the scar running across his face, as he started to put the suit on. He took off into the city, where he flew to a rooftop and looked down at the citizens passing by.
Back to top Go down
https://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Circuit zipped through the telephone poles in her electricity form and came off on a rooftop somewhere. She desperate needed some more cash because she lost all of her in a stupid poker game against some eighteen year old prodigy. The female mutant grinned at the city below her. She loved hearing them scream as she zipping into their little banks and held them up. It was always such a pleasure for her.

That is when Circuit realized she was not alone on the rooftop. There was a younger boy there, who looked older due to the growing beard and scar on his face. A predatory grin game over her face as she quickly turned into a bolt on electricity and appeared before the boy.

"Well aren't you a handsome boy who is on the wrong rooftop?" Circuit pouted as electricity ran between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:14 pm

ooc: btw, this is his suit, so she couldn't see his face, but I'll just say his mask was off
https://i.imgur.com/sJXSPXl.jpg?1

bic:
Roman studied the girl before him, with a serious face on. He noticed she was dressed provocatively, with tights and a low-cut top. He barely recognized her as Circuit, an electric-focused menace of New York, meaning she was more like him than say, Triblast. She had her thoughts in the right place, in Roman's opinion. He had to admit she was attractive, but he didn't want a girl at the time, he wanted vengeance and destruction. He wanted to kill his brother, and take down New York with him.

"Hello," Roman said in a deep voice. "You are Circuit, aren't you? I would introduce myself, but you know who I am." He put on his mask. "Why are you here?" he asked, reaching to his gun just in case it came down to it.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 pm

"Ahh yes Dark Man or whatever," Circuit rolled off, electricity still charging up around her fingers, she just waiting to use them. On him, on a hero, whatever. She just wanted to cause some trouble. "I just want to cause a little chaos. And I need money--the chaos is just a plus," Circuit did her famous b*tch smile.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

"Darkmag," Roman clarified. He went to the edge of the building and looked down. "I see tons of people, mocking us," he said, "with their good lives, their families, their normalcy." He looked at her. "You need money, eh? Money for what?" Roman asked, approaching her again. "Maybe we can work out a deal," he said, touching the blade on the side of his arm. "What ideas do you have in mind?" Roman asked, prepared for any answer. "Work for me? Helping me? Sex? Drugs? Alcohol?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Circuit stood in boredom at his little mellow dramatic rant. Circuit was suddenly interested as her golden eyes seemed to shine with a new found idea. "All of those sound like very nice deals," Circuit grinned wolfishly. "But alas, I just need some money to have a little more fun. So pay me and let me cause some mayhem and I'm good. Unless you want to give me sex, drugs, or alcohol? I won't argue," Circuit smiled slyly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:40 pm

Roman studied her, and rolled his eyes. He looked at the streets and thought about it, before deciding to have a little fun. He had an attractive woman in front of him who wanted chaos, money, sex, alcohol, and drugs. He had to take that opportunity, in a way. Roman took his hand off of his gun. "What do you think the deal should involve? I have the money, I want to know how you earn that money." He took his mask off.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Circuit's smirk was still present as she walked closer to the boy in front of her. She would guess later teens or early twenties. "Oh? Does it involve sex, drugs, or alcohol? Or good old fashion work?" Circuit pouted her yellow colored lip as she walked closer, a certain sway in her hips. Circuit always loved to play, but didn't have a lot of patience and time for talk. She liked action, no matter what that action may be.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Roman had to admit, she was doing a good job of seducing him. "I'll tell you what, I'll bring you to my place, and you can decide there, okay?" he asked with a smirk. He held out of his hand for her to take, then pulled her close. He took off, to his apartment, connected to his secret bunker, but she wouldn't figure out about that.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:01 pm

"Okay," Circuit smirked as she was taken to his little evil villain bunker lair. "I could have Electro-jumped my way here in a minute. I didn't need you dark Iron Man suit," Circuit said, unimpressed by the gadgets and the bunker. She just wanted to cause some chaos and as Darkmag seemed to be giving her a choice, she knew that once she came here she didn't really have one, but she was fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 10:10 pm

"I am nothing like Iron Man," he threatened in a serious tone. He took off the suit, and headed to his kitchen. "So, Circuit, do you have a real name? Can you cook?" he asked, grabbing some pots and pans.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 10:30 pm

Circuit ignored the obvious threat as she looked around his secret lair. "Nope, just call me Circuit." Circuit turned to him and she took a seat on a stool and leaned against the counter. "I thought we were going to have some fun? Cooking isn't any fun."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 10:34 pm

"Relax, I was just hungry," Roman said, and wet over to her. He kissed her neck, licked her a bit inappropriately, and kissed her on the lips. "Is that better?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Circuit kissed back deeply before Darkmag pulled away. "Just what I was looking for," Circuit said seductively. Circuit turned, wrapped her arms around his next and jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Good think she was skinny and light.

"Now I can make you forget about the food," Circuit grinned wickedly at him before locking him in another deep kiss.

OOC: Ninth word.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:07 pm

ooc: Lol, I meant 'went'

bic:
Roman caught her, and kissed her back. He set her on her back on his bed, and crawled over her. He started kissing her again, rolling over so she was on top of him. He put his hands on her behind and whispered in her ear. "You like that?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 pm

"Mmm," Circuit whispered as she kept kissing him, running her hands over his chest and through his hair. Circuit pulled away for a moment, fixing her hair as she let out a sigh as she spoke, "That was okay, but now let's have some real fun." Circuit's golden eyes glowed as she jumped on him again, taking off her shirt so she was only in her bra and she kissed him savagely.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Roman was surprised at how quickly she was moving. He kissed her back. He had never been in this type of situation before, never having girlfriends in high school or the sort. He was certainly aroused, though, more than he ever had been. Roman slowly moved his hands to her bra, and unhooked it. "Oops," he said with a grin. He took his shirt off.

ooc: After a post or two I'll timeskip it
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Circuit let a small shock escape her lips as she connected her yellow lips with his. "Oops," She whispered huskily as she flicked off her boots and slid off her tights. She then 'accidently' ripped off Roman's belt. "Another oops," She smirked as she kissed Roman again deeply, running her fingers over his skin.

OOC: Time skip to when they have the kids and decided what to do this them?

Last edited by BaileyBriseis on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 pm

ooc: Sure, I feel like with the mother character, you should start this lol
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 pm

~Timeskip to about nine months later~

Circuit was standing with Roman on one of the many rooftops of New York city as she was holding two little huddles of blankets in her arms. Circuit avoided Roman's gaze as she bounced the little huddles in her arms. She was in her Circuit suit that she never took off, but her eyes weren't as shiny as they usually were. There were bags under her eyes that her make-up didn't cover up and there was a more serious look to her face that was never there before.

"What are we going to do with them?"

Last edited by BaileyBriseis on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm

"Give them away," he spat. "Like hell if I care about them." He paced around, visibly angry. "Give them to the Mutant place. Let them grow up there, and when they're older, I'll come back for them and teach them to be villains, to be menaces, just like us. But they must never know who they are." Roman looked at Circuit. "How could we have let this happen?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:04 am

Circuit snorted. "Professor X will take them, but you making them into villains? You think by then they won't become feeble X-Men?" Circuit asked, equally if not more annoyed that Roman. She was the one who had to have the kids because no one would do an abortion on a criminal. Circuit glared at the boy. "We? No buddy, you could have used some protection."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 am

"I didn't think about it at the time, nor do I own any, I don't get women over regularly," Roman said with anger and hatred. "I have the will strong enough to make them villains, especially with Rhyna frozen and gone. There will be no other influence over them but their own father. What are you naming them?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 am

"Talia and Teagan," Circuit bounced up one and then the other. "Do whatever you want with them," Circuit snorted. "Just leave me out of it. I don't want them to know I'm there mother. Actually, I don't even want them to know me. Just do me one favor, okay?" Circuit asked, more like demanded, as she glared intensely into his eyes. "If either of these kids get hurt, then I'm coming for you and no little Iron Man rip-off can save you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:57 am

"Whatever," Roman said, taking the twins. "Why would you care, anyway, huh? Why would it matter to you what happens to them?" he started to walk away to take off. He looked back one last time. "Bye. Be glad, you'll never see me or either of these children ever again," he said, and took off, flying into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's electric, boogie woogie (private)   It's electric, boogie woogie (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's electric, boogie woogie (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next