Superheroes Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Superheroes Unite

Marvel RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator

Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Empty
PostSubject: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 3:23 am

It was the last day of school, and the bell just rung. Teens were celebrating, being well, teenagers. There was a lot of people going to the bus, some hanging around to talk, a lot getting in fights and waiting all year to beat the shit out of each other. High school, fun times.

Jake followed his sister out of the school. "Let me go get the car," he said, going over to the parking lot, but got caught up talking to some of his friends, and getting flustered when talking to some girls.

Jason looked around, saying his goodbyes, and saw Claire. He took a deep breath- this was his chance. He didn't want to see other people to see, though- it'd be super embarrassing if he got rejected by a girl regarded as a nerd, even though that last part didn't matter to him. He approached Claire. Jason was 6'3", tan, good-looking, with brown hair and eyes. He was muscular and regarded as the best looking guy in the school. He smiled at her.

"Hey, Claire, what's up?" Jason said. "I was just wondering if I could get your number so we could hang out sometime this summer. I'm Jason, by the way." Although it was hard not to know Jason, considering he was the quarterback of the football team and his father owned Sungo, INC.
Back to top Go down
https://superheroesunite.forumotion.com
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 4:00 am

"Alright then," Claire said, smiling. It was finally the end of the school year, time for all the summer and fun and boredom she has been waiting for! She had said goodbye to some of her friends and signed some yearbooks. You know, the regular things you do at the ends of the school year. She turned around when she heard someone address her.
"Oh, Hi! Yeah, you can have my number." She pulled a small slip of paper out of her pocket, "I came prepared today with phone numbers! And yeah, we could hang out." She rattled this all of very quickly, she was a little bit flustered on how Jason just showed up. She didn't have any time to mentally prepare herself! She'll get through it, she hoped at least.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 4:14 am

"Cool," Jason said, taking the slip of paper. He quickly wrote 'Claire' on it, putting it in his pocket. "You could just put it in my phone, if you want, but it's okay, I'll put it in," he said, getting out the piece of paper and his phone and putting it in. "Well, it was nice talking to you, Claire, we'll talk later," he said with a smile. "I'll text you later, and we'll arrange a-"

Jake came back, pulling up in the car. He pulled down the window. "Why are you talking to my sister, pretty boy?"

"Excuse me, dude, I was just getting her number. See ya later, Claire," he said and went to his car.

Jake looked at his sister. "You...you gave...you gave your number to Jason Sungo?" he said, with a look of disgust and misbelief. "Why? Whyyyy?"
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 2:45 pm

"See you, Jason." She gave a small wave as he left to his car.

"I can give my phone number to who ever I want to give it too. Besides, we could use him for the channel anyway, which could be cool." Claire wasn't entirely sure if Jason knew of their channel, but that wasn't that important.
Claire hopped into the passenger's side of the car and looked at Jake, "Well? Let's go home."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Jake started driving to their house. "Claire, when guys ask for girls' phone numbers, they don't do it so they can be on that girl's channel, unless by girl's channel you mean- nevermind. He's obviously into you, but why dude? He dates like every other girl, what makes you think you'll be any different? I forbid you from seeing him." He parked when they were home, in the garage. He got out, going into their house. "Understood?" he asked, throwing his backpack onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:45 pm

"I technically don't have to listen to you, I am 8 seconds older than you are." She said, "And you can't forbid me from doing anything by the way." She went and took her bag into her room, she dropped her bag next to her next and looked under her bed. She has a box under there, she had filled it with different note books, all of which are filled experiments of her powers, and things she had figured out about it. She wanted to experiment with them a bit more, but she decided against it. She stood back up and went to the kitchen to grab a snack.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Jake groaned. "I can stop you from anything, especially dating a guy like that." He got a bottle of water and an apple. He took a few bites and sips. "Now, while Grandpa's sleeping, and Dad's at work, I suggest we go make an Overwatch video or something. Unless you're going to be too busy texting OMG Like The Hottest Guy Ever Jason," he said, changing his tone to a sarcastic voice. He went into his room, setting up the camera.

Jason texted Claire: Hey, what's up? It's Jason, btw
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 pm

"Yeah, we can make a video," Claire said, as before she took a bite out of a banana. Claire's phone vibrated in her pocket, she saw that it was Jason texting, she quickly added him to her contacts and replied back.
Nothing right now, I'm just about to do something with my bro. wbu? She sent the text on its way and went to Jake. "let's not make an Overwatch vid, let's make a Halo vid this time."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Jake was setting up equipment. He adjusted his glasses, and turned on his Xbox, then her's. He put on his mic and got situated. "Alright, come back here and put your mic on, and we'll be set," he said.

Jason took a minute or two to respond. At my house, just chillin. U have a YT channel, huh?

"Haha, I remember when Halo was good."
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Yeah, I'm just going to make a vid brb Claire texted as soon as she got the text. She finished her banana and went to Jakes room, put her mic and got all ready for it. "Yeah, I hope it gets better with the next game." She said as she looked at Jake, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm

"Yeah," Jake said and started the video. "Hey, guys, SparrowsGaming here, I'm Jake, this is Claire, and today we'll be playing some Halo 5. Let's get to it."
---
After the video was over, Jake was editing, to put it up on YouTube. He looked at her. "Hey, do you suppose I should start telling the pervs on YouTube you're taken by a rich jerk? You know, all the guys who comment on how much they'd love to have you in their bed."

Jason texted her. Hey, it's short term notice, but I'm having a party tonight celebrating the end of school, u up for it? Ur bros inv too.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:41 pm

"I'm not taken, it's just a phone number, all that means is that we can text and call each other. So no, just let them have their fantasies, they don't need to know about our personal lives." She said while laying on Jake's bed, her head looking at Jake at his computer. To her, the world was flipped over right now. Her phone vibrated she held it to her face and read the text.
I'm up for it, let me ask my bro if he is she sent back.
She looked back at her bro, "How do you feel about going to an end of the school year party?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 10:48 pm

"Yeah, right, now it's a phone number, next thing you'll be swapping nudes, I know how this goes, I'm a 17 year old guy." Jake continued editing, when he heard Claire's question. "Well it depends, who's hosting it? We're not exactly party people, Claire, unless parties are considered staying up til 3 AM playing video games and eating cheese curls. If it's one of our friends, maybe, wait- it's not Jason's, is it?" he asked, stopping the edit and turning to her.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:03 pm

"I don't think it's Jason's but he's most likely going to be there." She fudged the truth a little bit, he kinda wanted Jake to come, but she kinda didn't, which is why she added the Jason part. "And I won't send nude mind you!" She stood up and stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:12 pm

"Jason will be there? Oh, so it's a 'I'm rich and better than you' circle. I think I'll pass, I have better things to do, like video editing, or burning fidget spinners." He rolled his eyes. "I don't want you to go, either, it's too dangerous for you. Something bad could happen. You barely know Jason, you don't know what those parties are like."
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:23 pm

"Suit yourself. Cause I'm going." Claire said on her way out of the room.
My bro is a no go, but I'll be there, where is it happening? Clare texted Jason.
She went to her room and grabbed a nicer change of clothes, and took a quick shower. She didn't put on any makeup. She went and got the keys to Jake's and her's car. She worked scribbled down a note for her dad to read if she wasn't here in the case of her not being there when her father got home.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:30 pm

Jake followed her out. "You leave and I will get you in so much trouble!" he yelled, a bit unsure. He sighed and went to his computer, continuing to edit.

My house. Jason texted, along with the address of his house.

At his house, which was basically a mansion, there were tons of teens, loud music, and snacks. Jason was wearing a blue shirt, shorts, and socks. He just showered. A few girls were flirting with him, but he just kind of blew them off. When Claire arrived, Jason was quick to greet her. "Hey, Claire," he said with a smile. "Welcome to my house party place thing."
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 pm

"Hi Jason, thank you for inviting me." She said. Claire wore a blue pastel dress, it went to just below her knees. There was also a leather belt that went around her waist the light brown color of it complemented her dress."So this is your home. It's a nice place. What else should I expect?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:52 pm

"No problem. Thanks. I mean, more people are going to be here soon, probably another 25 or 30. I'm glad you came, is Jake not here?" he asked. "Did something come up? You know what, nevermind, that's none of my business. You want a tou-"

"Hey, what's she doing here?" a girl approached Jason. "Is that the Sparrow girl?"

"Yes, I invited her," Jason said, defensively. He looked around, noticing Claire was getting a few looks. "Don't worry, I just don't think people would expect you here."
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:05 am

"No one would. This isn't something I normally do. I just thought I would give it a go." She shrugged. "It's fine, it doesn't bother me that much. Now I want to raid your snack table." She said looking around for it, she couldn't see it from where she was at the moment. She could tell that some people were looking at her, she kinda got used to it because of youtube, so to her, it kinda is a common occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 am

Jason nodded. "I gotcha. It's over here." He led her to a table full of snacks, everything imaginable. "Enjoy," he said with a laugh. "Anyway, do you want a tour? You've never been here before, so I'd imagine it'd be good for you. Your dad works for mine, huh?" he asked, going towards the elevator. "By the way, I like your dress," he said as he got in, pressing a button.
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:40 am

Claire took a drink from the table and a cookie and followed Jason to the elevator. "Yeah, a tour would be nice, and my dad does work for yours." She said. When she clamored into the elevator she thanked him for the compliment and returned it with one of her own, about his hair. "Where are we going?" Claire asked as the elevator doors closed and started moving.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:46 am

"To the second floor, I'll show you the bathrooms, bedrooms, and a few meeting rooms my dad has." He got out of the elevator, and went to a door that was locked. He got a key out of his pocket and went in. "This is my room. I was just making sure no one got in." His room was very big, with a bed, TV, hot tub, bookshelves, full of movies and books. "I know this sounds so nerdy and stupid, but when I was younger, like 9, I was obsessed with the Hulk. I wanted to be just like him. It's why I was motivated to start going to the gym." He looked on his bed and saw a spell book. He quickly got it and put it away.

"Anyway," Jason said, continuing to talk, "I'm going to change into something nicer." In reality, he was just trying to be a show off and flirt with her. He took off his shirt, revealing his six pack and such, and went to his closet. "Help me pick something out?"
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:01 am

"What was that?" Claire asked when Jason grabbed a book and put it in its place. She looked around his room. For one, it was a lot larger than hers. There was a lot nicer stuff in there than there were in her own home! "Sure." She said as she followed him into his closet. She looked around through his clothes and picked out a red polo shirt and some tan khakis. "Are these good?" She asked him as she showed him the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:11 am

"Just a history book," Jason lied. He looked at her when she was picking out clothes from his closet. "Yeah, those look fine," he said, taking them out. He was disappointed she didn't even react to him being shirtless. He laid the clothes on his bed, then pretended to look in the mirror and admire himself, by flexing and such. He looked back at her, holding her gaze for a few seconds, hoping she'd say something. "I like your glasses, by the way," he said, quickly changing into the khaki shorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]   Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaire (or Claison/Clason?) [private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next